Saturday, April 20, 2013

Long time, no post

It's been a long time, like almost a year. We tackled a few projects in the past few months, new backsplash (Lowes), new island (larger countertop from Lowes and added two legs), dining room light fixture and painted the master bedroom.

Also included in no particular order are a few pics from the holidays too. We were able to fit 6 full-sized Christmas trees and 4 mini trees in the house (I love having lots of space for decorations).

Hope everyone is enjoying their new homes!











































6 comments:

  1. LOVE your subway tile, love your elevation!! Comforter is from the HOTEL collection at Macy's I have the same lamps from TARGET, guess what? I live in Pittsburgh too!! LOL...

    I take it you like xmas? Jus a little? Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the subway tile too. For such a minor project, it made a huge difference. The Hotel Collection linens are my favorite, after trying several different duvets, this was the winner. I'm pretty sure I got the lamps at pier 1, but I've seen a similar style at Target.

      Christmas is my favorite, gotta go all out!

      Delete
  2. Your elevation is really nice! I love how you put in six Xmas trees! I love Xmas ! AND I LOVE THE CHANDELIER !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I found it at a boutique lighting store and fell in love.

      Delete
  3. Your house looks great! Holy Christmas decorations I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!
    I know you haven't blogged for a while, but we are just starting to build our Milan!
    I'm curious to know how your process went for your kitchen island. I am so bummed that it's not an option for our build and I really love the islands with the tables like that.
    Do you love the island with the table seeing as how it's been a while since you guys have upgraded it like that?? And did you just do something simple like going to Lowe's or Home Depot to get the supplies??
    Loving your blog and we are super excited to be in our own Milan soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete